1.9.14

1. Hello everyone! :)

Hello! Welcome to the high school! As you see, we've got a blog for your English lessons! I will post on-line activities for you to do at home. Let's start introducing ourselves, ok? Click on "comments" and write about you following the example. Hola! Us dono la benvinguda a l'institut! Com veieu, tenim un bloc per les classes d'anglès! Posaré activitats perquè les pugueu fer a casa i practiqueu. Començarem presentant-nos, ok? Cliqueu a "comments" i escriviu sobre vosaltres seguint l'exemple.
                               

8 comentaris:

  1. Sandra16.9.14

    Vocabulary:

    Em dic... = MY NAME'S_____
    Tinc ... anys = I'M ____ YEARS OLD
    Sóc de... = I'M FROM ______
    Visc a... = I LIVE IN ______

    ResponElimina
  2. Sandra19.9.14

    Hello!
    My name is Sandra. I'm 29 years old. I'm from Catalonia. I live in Barcelona. I speak Catalan, Spanish and English. I'm your teacher. Welcome to the blog!
    Goodbye!

    ResponElimina
  3. Noa Cartagena21.9.14

    HELLO!
    My name is Noa. I´m 11 years old. I´m from Catalonia.I live in Hopitalet.I speak Catalan and Spanish.
    Goodbye!

    ResponElimina
  4. Hello!
    My name isEric I'm 12 years old. I'm from Catalonia. I live in Barcelona. I speak Catalan, Spanish and English. Goodbye!

    ResponElimina
  5. Hello!
    My name is nixon I'm 13 years old. I'm from ecuador. I live in barcelona. I speak catalan,english and spanish.
    Bay Bay

    ResponElimina
  6. Yuleidy15.12.14

    HELLO!
    My name is Yuleidy l'm 12 years old, i'm from Rep. Dominicana, i'm live in Barcelona, i speak Catalan, Spanish and English.
    Good bye

    ResponElimina
  7. Fatima17.4.15

    Hi evryone
    My name is Fatima , I'm 15 years old. I'm from Pakistan. I live in hospitalet de llobregat. I speak catalan, spanish, english and urdu.
    By!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Sandra19.4.15

      Welcome Fatima! The oldest student visiting this blog! ;)

      Elimina